Tips, Tricks, and Ideas for using the Freebies!
Here are few ideas on how you can use the downloads and some guidelines from HQ.
The first step to using any of our freebies is to download them on your computer. Don’t try this from your mobile device. We’ve tried and frankly, most of the time it doesn’t work.
Once you have the PDF on your computer, the easiest option is to print it out on a sheet of sticker paper. You can get this at your local office supply store or find it online at Amazon. Then you can cut the images out with scissors or a paper trimmer.
If you have a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or another digital cutter you can cut these out using the cutters designer software.
For the Silhouette products, you will need to have the Designer Edition software to import a PDF. Most of our sheets are designed within the registration marks for the Silhouette, making these easier to cut.
Many of our sheets will also make fun die-cuts to do this you can just print the PDF on Cardstock. Use scissors or your digital cutter and you are all set.
I would recommend either 65# or 100# cardstock.
TIP: Take the digital file to the local copy shop and they can print on different paperweight for you so you can see what you like
NOTES ABOUT OUR FREEBIES
- All of our Freebies are created at 300 dpi, so your print quality should be very good. If you import into another software (such as Silhouette Design Studio) be sure to import at 300 dpi.
- We often created from individual’s handwriting. So not all the edges will be perfect – this is our intention.
- All download/freebies are free for personal use. Please do not edit any of the graphics.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own.
- We'd love it if you share how you use the download. If you post on Instagram be sure to tag us @creativemercantile
GOT QUESTIONS or FEEDBACK?
We would love to hear from you just send us email at email@example.com