What personal and other information we collect about you
Here are several examples of information we collect on the site.
· Registration. To use some features at Creative Mercantile, you must first register at which time you provide information such as name, email address.
· Orders. If you purchase a product or service from us, we request information from you on our order form such as name, email address, and shipping address and financial information (such as a credit card number and expiration date).
· Posted Content. Our blog enable users to submit comments that are visible to the general public. We cannot monitor all of this posted content. If posted content contains personal and other information about you that you would like removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Contact Us/Customer Service. If you send a note through our “contact us” page or and email to our support team you will submit personal information such as name, email, order number.
· Surveys, Contests, and Promotions. From time to time we may ask users to participate in surveys, contests, or promotions. By entering this survey, contest or promotion you may be required to provide personal information.
· Log data. When you visit creativemercantile.com, we receive and record certain information from your computer (or other device) and your browser. The types of information collected here include things like your IP address, location, pages visited, and browser type.
How we use the information that we collect
Creative Mercantile uses the information that we collect for a variety of purposes. For example: to respond to any questions you have submitted; process orders and account updates and share company communications.
How we share personal and non-personal information with third parties
The information collected is only shared with others if required by our terms of service/agreement with those parties, or if we are legally required to by law.
Creative Mercantile uses commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information against loss or unauthorized access, use, modification, or deletion. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). However, no security program is foolproof, and thus we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal or other information.
Reviewing and updating your information
If you want to learn more about the personal information that Creative Mercantile has about you, or you would like to update or change that information, or deactivate your account, please contact us at email@example.com.
Note that deactivating your account does not cause your account information to be deleted from our servers. You can request such deletion by emailing our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is not directed to children under the age of 13, and Creative Mercantile will never knowingly collect personal or other information from anyone it knows is under the age of 13. Persons over 13 but under 18 years of age may use the site only in conjunction with and under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. If we have collected information about your child unintentionally, or without your permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will have it deleted.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time. We will post all changes to this policy on this website, so you should review the policy periodically. If we make a material change to this policy, we will provide notice to all registered users.
Questions or comments
If you have any questions or comments regarding our Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective date: January 28, 2016