Hello, Friday! I could just kiss you...
It has been a whirlwind week with the Mercantile Mail launch set for tomorrow!! There's still time to be a VIP and save 10% - click here to get on our list and be the first to have all the details!
What got me through this busy week? COFFEE!!
And my caffeine addiction set this week's Fab Five theme. There is a coffee cup for every occasion, and these five cups are my ab-fab. There are cups for brewing, relaxing at home and when you are on the go. You might just find a new favorite!
If you are a coffee lover let me know what's your favorite cup?
1. Cross Stich Mason Jar Mug Holder: I have an addition to canning jars. When I found this cup, my heart skipped a beat. This leather holster slips onto a 16oz. standard wide mouth jar elevating the basic canning jar to thing of coffee greatness. These are made in the USA and the craftsmanship it outstanding. The sleeve slides off for cleaning, and if your order one it comes with a Mason Jar. There are lots of design options Model 1 is just my fave. See what the Holdster team has to offer here - including a silicon version.
2. We are Happy to Serve YOU - Ceramic cup: Having lived in NY this cup is a favorite, and it brings me right back to my morning coffee in NYC. This design is famous - it dates back to 1963 and Solo cup owns the license. It's the perfect gift for any NYC coffee lover. It comes in two sizes 10oz or espresso sized. (I have the 10 oz) You can pick yours up here.
3. Meno Espresso Cup: This is the perfect espresso cup. notNeutral designed this beauty, and it's a perfect marriage of form and function. It keeps the espresso hot, and it feels lovely when you hold it in your hand - no handle to get in the way. To my delight, it is dishwasher safe!! You can select your cup in black or white. It also comes in other sizes such as Latte and Cappuccino. You can see the entire selection here.
4. Timbuk2 - Blue Bottle - Travel Kit: This is more than a cup it is the obsessive coffee maker & travelers dream come true. In this perfect Timbuk2 bag, you will have everything you need to brew up the perfect cup of joe for you and a travel companion. The kit comes with an initial supply of beans, a mini hand grinder, travel drip brewer + filters, 2 cups and felt cup covers. If you LOVE your coffee fresh brewed you will love this Coffee Kit. Check it out here.
5. Cannon Lens Travel Cup: I adore this travel mug - it always makes me feel like pulling out my Cannon Rebel and taking some snap shots! This mug it totally realistic. Perfect for keeping your coffee hot while you are on the go. It does need to be hand-washed. You can pick one up here for a deal. Oh and if you prefer a Nikon - they have one of those too!