Ta da! It's Friday :)
The weekend is upon us, and it's time to sit back, relax and check out the Five Fab Finds for the week.
I LOVE charm bracelets. My collection started early. I was a Job's Daughter and received my first one at Session. I had a mission to make it chunky and add as many charms as I could. I miss that darling piece of jewelry - I lost it in my move from CA to NY many years ago. By then there were others bracelets and the collection has since grown even larger. Each piece holds wonderful memories and stories - priceless.
If you are on the hunt for your first charm bracelet, or you are looking for something special to add to your collection this week's round-up should help in your search.
I'd love to know if you have a favorite bracelet. Let me know!!
1. Southern States Charm Bracelet/Moon & Lola: I love the fun bright colors of this cutie. You can get it in silver or gold. A lucky road-tripping girl in my life was just the recipient of this baby. The states included are: Alabama, Louisiana, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Mississippi.
2. Return to Tiffany: This is a classic. It is always fun to get something in the blue box. Tiffany's has tons of charms to choose from so you can make this fit your personality to a T.
3. Kinde(RED) Collection by Alex & Ani: These sweet and delicate bracelets have a tiny heart charm. There are three colors of cords, and you can wear them all together to create a stacked look. Plus, you are doing something good. The sales of these bracelets benefit Project (RED). Special Note: As a plus size girl I loved the Alex and Ani bracelets because they have an amazing clasp that lets's you slide them on your wrist no matter what size you are :) not always the easiest thing when you a curvy girl.
4. KEEP Collective: This company is part of the Stella & Dot family of brands and launched in 2015. My fave is the silicon bands - comfy to wear and fun bright colors. These work like a belt and you simply slide on the charms. Lots of options to add personalization, including letters to spell out a name or add a monogram. You can shop on the website but also ask women in your community; you might know a Keep Designer, who can help you place and order.
5. Charm Builder/Brighton: I fell for Brighton because of their bags, but I keep going back for the jewelry. The craftsmanship is spectacular. I will say that this is the heaviest bracelet that I have in my collection, but it has such great memories. They have an online to help you build the perfect bracelet.